EV Blocks are precast EV charging point foundations that feature a universal adaptor plate. They’re a fast, reliable and simple alternative to standard EV charger installation.
Recon and EV Blocks Form Partnership to Meet Growing North American Demand for EV Charging Station Foundations.
Minnesota-based precast concrete licensing company, Recon, announces a partnership with UK-based EV Blocks to bring universal EV charging base foundations to North America. This partnership comes at an opportune time given the more than 1.5 million charging stations likely needed by 2030 and the passing of the 2021 Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, which will help fund the build out.
A REVOLUTIONARY UNIVERSAL EV FITTING SYSTEM FOR EV CHARGER POINTS
THE PROBLEM WITH OLD EV CHARGER INSTALLATIONS
EV charging bases are generally made of concrete. These have to be custom cast on site and can take up to 4 days to cure – even longer in bad weather. They also use one-off installation materials like wooden shuttering.
Old EV charger installations are costly, time-consuming and easy to get wrong. But before EV Blocks, there was no other option.
HOW EV BLOCKS MAKES INSTALLATION EASY
As a precast pedestal, EV Blocks are ready for installation the moment they arrive. Each one has a uniform structure and finish for consistent visual appeal, and the universal adapter suits a wide variety of EV chargers. The concrete base ensures a stable, durable fitting, and there are only nine quick and easy steps for end-to-end installation.
EV Blocks offer greater convenience than any other EV charger fitting system on the market. They save you time, money and stress, all while meeting the highest standards for quality.
Where To Buy
EV BLOCKS SYSTEM
- EV Blocks is a precast concrete electric vehicle (EV) charging point foundation that features a universal adaptor plate and side openings for conduit installation.
- Our universal adaptor plate allows the below ground infrastructure to be installed before the EV charger has been specified or selected, futureproofing your project.
- Since the majority of chargers installed are Level 2, the Standard EV Block is an ideal solution that pairs with nearly all chargers on the market.
- EV Blocks offer a greater convenience than any other product on the market and save contractors and owners time, money, and stress all while meeting the highest quality standards, providing a uniform finish every time.
- The Standard EV Block is 22” x 22” and 24” tall. The size and mass of the Standard EV Block makes it ideal for nearly all Level 2 charger installations.